Customized 3.7v 400mAh lithium ion battery, lipo battery for home appliances and electronic toys, 3.7v lipo battery li polymer battery 400mAh 3.7v
|Model number||3.7V LIP602040-400mAh|
Key Specs/ Special Features:
- High energy density-Volume energy density can be 460Wh/L
- Long life expectancy– capacity recovery can be over 80% after 500 cycles
- Excellentsecurity– No fire, no exploration of short circuit, overload, over-discharge, over-current, shock, vibration, crush, acupuncture.
- Superior Storage Features-The self-discharge rate of the MOTOMA lithium-ion polymer battery is approximately 3% per month when stored at room temperature.
- Various pproducts– Hundreds of molds from micro 10mAh to large capacity 12000mAh
- Wide operating temperature: -20ºC~60ºC (can also produce special battery, min -40ºC, max 85ºC)
- Technology– With more than 20 years of battery manufacturing and automatic production line, MOTOMA can guarantee our products better products.
- R&D– Experienced R&D team with more than 20 engineers to meet OEM and ODM requirements
- Security-Various tests are carried out at MOTOMA to ensure the safety of our products for our customers.
- Certificates-CE, RoHs, BIS, KC, CB, UL, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC61233 certified.
- Service-MOTOMA has a professional sales team to provide professional project solutions and after-sales services. High quality and competitive price.
MOTORBIKE :Strong production, excellent staff team, fast delivery, quick response less than 12 hours
1. Q: Is there a MOQ (minimum order quantity) limit?
A: The MOQ is 1000PCS per order.
2. Q: What is the normal lead time?
A: Normally it is 15-29 days, and if there is stock, the lead time would be much shorter.
3. Q: Where can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours of receiving your request.
4. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T 30% in advance and T/T 70% when sending out the goods, L/C 100%, or negotiate according to order status.
5. Q: Can I get the samples for testing before placing an order?
A: Yes, 5-10 free samples can be provided for testing.
6. Q: Can we visit your factory?
A: Warmly welcome. Once we have your schedule, we will arrange the professional sales team to follow your case.
7.Q: Do you provide custom service?
A: Yes, we have a professional engineer team to design the battery cell and pcm (BMS).
• Battery type: Li-polymer battery
• Model number: LIP602040-400mAh
• Voltage and capacity: 3.7 V 400 mAh
• Cell Size: T)6.0*(W)20*(H)40mm
• Standard Charge Rate: 0.2C
• Standard discharge rate: 0.2 C
• Maximum continuous discharge rate: 1-20 C
• Pulse discharge rate: 1-20 C
• Cut-off voltage: 3.0 V/2.75 V
• Life cycle: > 500 cycles
• Charging temperature: 0°C to 45°C
• Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
• High energy density – Volume energy density can reach 460 Wh/L
• Recovery of long cycle life capacity can be over 80% after 500 cycles
• Safety – no fire, no exploration of short circuit, overload, over-discharge, over-current, shock, vibration, crush, acupuncture.
• Superior Storage Characteristics – The self-discharge rate of the MOTOMA Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery is approximately 3% per month when stored at room temperature
• Various products – Hundreds of molds from micro 10mAh to large capacity 10000mAh
• Technology – With more than 20 years of battery manufacturing and automatic production line, GPE can guarantee our products better products.
• Experienced R&D team with more than 20 engineers to meet ODM requirements
• Safety-Various tests are performed at GPE to ensure the safety of our products for our customers.
• Certificates – CE, RoHs, BIS, KC, UL, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC61233 certified.
• Service-MOTOMA has a professional sales team to provide professional project solutions and after-sales services.
To note: Not all certificate agents offer online search, and some have a time limit for issuing new certificates. If you can’t find a certificate online, contact the certifying agency or provider for further verification.
|Lead time||20 to 30 days|
|Weight per unit||5.0 grams|
|Dimensions per unit||0.65 x 1.2 x 4.8 centimeters|
|US HTS code||8507.60.00 90|
|Units per export carton||600.0|
|Export Carton Dimensions||45 x 35 x 25 centimeters|
|export carton weight||10 kilograms|
Main export markets
– Central/South America
– Eastern Europe
– Middle East/Africa
– North America
– Western Europe