Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA), Flowserve (NYSE:FLS) – Will Starbucks gain about 10%? Here are 5 more price target changes for Thursday
- Deutsche Bank raised its price target on Starbucks Corporation SBUX from $93 to $101. Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan maintained the stock at a buy rating. Starbucks shares fell 0.3% to $92.45 in premarket trading.
- Jefferies Cup Macy’s, Inc. M price target $30 to $23. Jefferies analyst Ashley Helgans maintained a buy rating on the stock. Macy’s shares fell 0.2% to $16.54 in premarket trading.
- Goldman Sachs revived Graphic Industries, Inc. GTLS price target of $200 to $259. Goldman Sachs analyst Atidrip Modak also moved the stock from Neutral to Buy. Chart Industries shares rose 2.7% to $212.00 in premarket trading.
- JP Morgan Cup The Duckhorn, Inc. wallet NAPA price target $24-$19. JP Morgan analyst Andrea Teixeira also downgraded the stock from overweight to neutral. Shares in the Duckhorn Portfolio fell 1.8% to $16.55 in premarket trading.
- Atlantic Stock Reduction Electronic Arts Inc. EA price target from $140 to $130. Atlantic Equities analyst Kunaal Malde also downgraded the stock from overweight to neutral. Electronic Arts fell 1.1% to $125.54 in premarket trading.
- Credit Suisse lowered Flowserve Corporation FSL price target $38-$31. Credit Suisse analyst John Walsh also downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral. Flowserve shares fell 1.2% to $28.10 in premarket trading.
Check out this: Why NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals is trading higher by around 55%; Here are 25 stocks on the move ahead of market