Global Ethylene Amines Market to Exceed US$3 Billion by 2032; Agro Chemicals will be the first end user, documenting a CAGR of 4.2%
Major market players of mammalian transient protein expression market elaborated in the report include Arabian Amines Company, BASF SE, Delamine BV, Diamines and Chemicals Ltd., Dow, Fisher Chemical, Huntsman International LLC, Nouryon, Oriental Union Chemical Corporation, Sadara Chemical Company, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Tosoh Corporation
NEWARK, Del., May 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — A recently published study by Future Market Insights concludes that the global ethylene amine market should record a 4.6% CAGR from 2022-2032. The market should reach a valuation of US$3.1 billion from 2032, while registering an absolute growth in dollars of a value US$1.1 billion during the said evaluation period. Consumption is expected to rise in a number of industries, including polymers, textiles, personal care, automotive, water treatment and agrochemicals.
From 2015 to 2021, sales of ethylene amines have experienced substantial growth, documenting a 5.5% CAGR conclude to US$1.9 billion. Growing demand for laundry and detergent products owing to consumer awareness of cleanliness and hygiene has pushed the market size of ethylene amines in surfactant applications. Increasing research investment in the development of environmentally friendly products with green properties will drive the growth in product demand.
The research and development activities carried out to optimize the utilization of ethylene amine for various other applications are expected to be the key element contributing to the growth of the ethylene amine market globally . Additionally, with the growing demand for green initiatives, policies are being developed in the region that will reduce carbon emissions, provide security, and more.
Ask for a sample at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14720
Key insights from market research
- Global Ethylene Amines Market to Grow 1.5x in Next Decade
- Based on type, the ethylenediamine (EDA) segment is expected to register a CAGR of 4.2%
- Agrochemicals will be the main end users, documenting a CAGR of 4.1% from 2022 to 2032
- US market to reach 1 billion US dollars by 2032, with a CAGR of 4.4% in value
- China to be a significant contributor to the growth of the Ethylene Amines Market, providing a dollar opportunity worth 100 million US dollars
- A growing cosmetics industry to improve adoption in Japanat a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period
“Analysts predict that new technologies will emerge in the coming years and that wind turbine blades will be adopted to provide more wind power capacity, which will significantly improve ethylene amine production in the coming years. “, reports an IMF analyst.
Leading companies profiled in the Ethylene Amines market are
- Arab Amines Company
- BASF SE
- Delamine B.V.
- Diamines and Chemicals Ltd.
- Fisher Chemical
- Huntsman International LLC
- Oriental Union Chemical Corporation
- Sadara Chemical Company
- Saudi Society for Basic Industries (SABIC)
- Tosoh Company
For critical information, request a PDF brochure at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14720
End users of ethylene amines will benefit from new technologies and their production. A strategic partnership can allow the company to expand its operational capabilities.
- In July 2021In a joint release, Enterprise Products Partners LP announced the acquisition of a wholly owned subsidiary of NOVA Chemicals in Mount Belvieu, Texas, operator of ethylene storage and trading facilities. With this acquisition, Enterprise has its own growing ethylene network in Texaswhich will complement its own market hub for the product since its inception in 2001.
- In February 2022AdvanSix acquired US Amines for $100 million in liquid. The acquisition will close in Q1 2022, subject to closing conditions, and will positively impact 2022 results. With this acquisition, AvanSix will be able to internalize the sourcing of products and raw materials, strengthening thus its capacities in agrochemicals. In addition to increasing its scalability, the agreement gives a boost to high value-added applications such as electronics, pharmaceuticals and water treatment.
Key segments covered in the Ethylene Amines market study
Ethylene Amines Market By Type:
- Ethylenediamine (EDA)
- Diethylenetriamine (DETA)
- Triethylenetetramine (TETA)
- Tetraethylenepentamine (TEPA)
Ethylene Amines Market by End-Use Industry:
- Ethylene amines for personal care
- Ethylene amines for pulp and paper
- Ethylene amines for adhesives, paints and resins
- Ethylene amines for agrochemicals
- Ethylene amines for automotive
- Ethylene amines for pharmaceuticals
- Ethylene amines for oil and gas
- Ethylene amines for other end user industries
Get customization of this report for a specific country at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14720
More valuable information available
Future Market Insights in its new offering presents an unbiased analysis of the global Ethylene Amines market, showcasing historical market data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period 2022-2032.
The study reveals critical information by type (ethylenediamine (EDA), diethylenetriamine (DETA), triethylenetetramine (TETA), tetraethylenepentamine (TEPA)), by end-user industry (personal care, pulp and paper, adhesives, paints and resins, agro chemicals, automotive, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, other end-user industries), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle Eastand Africa, Latin America)
Explore broad coverage of the IMF Chemicals and Materials market insights landscape
Heat Resistant Polymers Market – The Heat Resistant Polymers market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a Heat Resistant Polymers market share of US$33.95 billion in 2032, from US$17.75 billion in 2022.
Ethylene Carbonate Market – The global ethylene carbonate market is expected to reach a valuation of around US$306.5 million in 2022. Ethylene carbonate sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2%, totaling US$559.6 million by 2032.
fatty esters market – Global fatty esters market gained US$2.1 billion in 2021, and is expected to post a 4.8% year-over-year increase to be valued at US$2.2 billion in 2022. The market is expected to propel US$3.4 billion by 2032, at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides detailed insights into the driving factors that increase the demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments based on source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Office 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, UNITED STATES
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
SOURCE Future Market Outlook